We all know that we live in times of exponential change. Climate and demographic change, Urbanization, sustainability, Mobility, and New Ways of Working offer a lot of abundance through technology but also uncertainty.
What are the findings about the global labour market?
Great global resignation post-covid because of lack of coping with the company’s own purpose and lack of leadership, job quitting is a trending topic
- Dramatically Dynamic labour market
- Employer Branding as never seen before
- Employee and human centricity have become crucial
- Employee’s well-being is the centre (physical and mental health)
- Company Leaders have to shift to trust and ownership
- D&I and Sustainability culture is the key factor to attract candidates
- Hybrid working with Smart and flexible working models has become a must
- Working place is now global!
- AI-based solutions with search and match engines
- Data-driven recruitment to speed up the time to hire
What about the job market in the UAE?
What about the labour market in the UAE? The jobs market in the UAE has made a strong recovery and salaries will increase in 2023 driven by Expo 2020 Dubai and the government’s positive handling of the Covid-19 pandemic, according to a new report.
The most resilient sectors next year will include technology, human resources, health care and life sciences, while there will be accelerated demand for skilled workers in the areas of digital and data, and project management, recruitment specialists.
UAE has the biggest business Hubs in the Middle East with attractive salary conditions and lifestyles.
- Employers are looking for superior skills and expertise tailored to fuel digital transformation in companies that want to make progress
- Sectors like as e-commerce, logistics, healthcare, and education will likely see considerable hiring in 2022/2023
- There will also be a demand for digital professionals who will play a role in the digital transformation of businesses
Some sectors, such as government utilities, businesses involved in IT services, and the FMCG sector, have increased their hiring numbers as there is a demand for skilled professionals such as Software Engineers, Finance Managers, Cybersecurity, Experts and Financial Planning Analysts, etc.
Optimism and growing employment opportunities in the future
There is much optimism in the job market throughout the Gulf for 2023. Saudi is booming when it comes to hiring, and 80% of employers here expect to increase their workforce numbers over the next 12 months.
✔️ 73% of Gulf-based employers expect headcount to increase in their organization in 2023
✔️78% of employers are positive about the outlook for business in 2023
Are you among these optimistic employers? Are you looking for qualified staff? Advantage Consultores is now at your service with a brand new office in Dubai!
About Advantage Consultores:
The boutique executive search firm Advantage Consultores, founded in Barcelona in 2003 by Sylvia Taudien from Cologne, specializes in International & Digital Headhunting & Executive Coaching. It now has offices in Madrid, Lisbon, Nuremberg and most recently Dubai. With a team of 18 multilingual consultants, the company has built a strong Advantage Community throughout Europe and specializes in German and Spanish-speaking companies.