Global Talent Passport
Europe · America · Asia
Who should participate?
The Global Talent Passport is a program of guidance and practical support for graduates and young professionals in the analysis of their value for the international job market and to find the great global opportunities.
What I’ll get?
Getting a global perspective without international experience is almost impossible. We offer 2 workshops of 4 hours, and 2 individual sessions to guide you and ensure success in finding an opportunity in an increasingly global market.
- Getting a global perspective
- Professional orientation towards new job opportunities
- Disigning my job search tools in different languages
- Improving my access to the international labor market
…YOUNG TALENT WITHOUT BORDERS
- What does it mean to work in another country?
- Operation of the international labor market
- What can I offer and how I can sell it?
- Personal Marketing tailored to each country (CV, cover letter, telemarketing)
- How to find job offers in the country I would like to work?
- Interactive role plays in English to practice job interviews and telemarketing
- Conduct the Personality Profile Analysis (PPA) and the individual interpretation
- Set career goals, the country of origin, business sectors
- Review CV and cover letter.
- Review target companies and job offers in the process
- Role play of the personal interview and tips for salary negotiation
- Every 15 days on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Total duration: 2 weeks
- Review target companies and job offers in process.
- Cost: 650 € + VAT
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Distance is no longer a barrier for working and doing business…